The company’s beliefs are engineered to attract and retain the best minds in the industry. An open work atmosphere, communication and feedback has helped the company to create inordinate work dynamics.
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment for employees.
- Provide technical input to the exploration management plans, work procedures, reviews and agreements applicable to exploration activities.
- Develop technical exploration strategies with regard for risks, timeframes and exploration potential.
- Promote exploration strategies and gain management support for their implementation.
- Analyze projects and provide recommendations for investment decisions.
- We ensure that has the appropriate geological skills to carry out effective exploration.
- Ensure that geology sub-disciplines (e.g. geophysics, geochemistry) are effectively utilized.
- Must have a postgraduate qualification in geology, possess depth of geological knowledge.
- Working experience in leading mining global companies is a plus.
- Strong field geology background combined with a proven track record in planning and executing exploration programs and discovering deposits.
- Knowledge of modern resource calculation methods.
- Knowledge of Russian government reporting standards.
- Should have international and ability to work across diverse geographies and cultures; willingness to travel extensively.
- Work location – Rome, Italy
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme.